Friday, September 14, 2012

On the Road Again

I'm off to San Diego with my sweet. My nerves are acting up for various reason mainly I'm leaving my dogs in Grrouchie's care for the weekend. Which I can't thank him enough for. I trust him most of all but I hate leaving my baby.

This getaway is much needed by both of us. With all the nonsense at work lately anytime spent away from there is welcomed. Sadly my sweet needs this trip most. His father passed away on Sunday. We got the phone call while we were at the Planet Hollywood watching the Evil Dead musical in 4D. That's a blog post all on its own.

I asked new beau for permission to use his name and image on my slice of the internet. Long story short he gave me some bullshit about "whatever you think is best darling". I hate that crap. Over the next few days I'll feel it out then post accordingly.

One last thing, last night he did my nails! Now before you go on thinking he's some kind of Picasso with nail polish, these are nail polish strips that you stick on. Fancy stickers that last up to two weeks. Still he did a great job.

Okay okay one last thing. I'm letting my hair grow for some weddings I will be in. None of which are my own. Look see, I got good hair.

Love you all queerly.



6 comments: