Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Girly stuff

*Squeal* I'm excited!!! I have a date on Friday with a guy I really really like.

This might sound slutty but whatever you're not my mama you can't tell me what to do, I digress, I got a kiss from another boy.

Finally a third gentleman not a boy has come into my life. You may know him as Coach, from the bathing suit hill :) He's staying in my crib for a while until he finds a place to call his own. My dogs and roommate give him the stamp of approval.

Coach when you read this, thanks for the honey and coffee. In repayment I have veered from my bachelor lifestyle to cook you some food.

Update on my date this weekend...wonder if he'll kiss me :)

6 comments:

  1. It's getting hard to keep your men straight. Uhhh .. maybe I should rephrase that ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe. I'm going to start numbering them. Maybe color code them since they're all different races.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carmel = ROOKIE OF THE YEAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rookie of the year and a number one draft choice!

    ReplyDelete