Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Update and shit.

Holy Cow, it's time for an update.

I'm working to much. It's starting to wear me down but I'm determined to keep it up until the end of the year.

This shit is going international! I'm planning a trip before the end of the year to Mexico. Going to Juarez with my family in November. I'll also be  going to another part of Mexico to visit where my Mother is laid to rest. This should be very interesting since my Spanish closely resembles shit. I'll be alone during the longest trip. Anyone want to watch my dogs?

This coming Saturday a new buddy of mine invited me to a party in a suite at the Lake Las Vegas resort. His musical group will be shooting a video then having a project x style celebration after. He wants me in the video!

In other news I'm dating a young man. He's unlike anyone else I've ever dated. First of all he's not white. Secondly he's not older than me. In fact he's four years younger than I ! This doesn't need stating but I'll say it anyway. He's not my boyfriend. There's not potential for a relationship. He's really fun, young and attractive. Life hasn't bitch slapped him yet so he's still sweet and ambitious. Poor fool :)

On the topic of men. They must not realize how many times a day a girl gets hit on. Just say hello that'll get you further. Since most of you reading this are married dudes it doesn't matter.

I'll be working a double today. Working 5am to 2pm at first job, start at 4 pm and off at 11:30pm at the part time. Home by 12:30am up at 3am to be at work at 4am on Wednesday. Needless to say I'm going to miserable and cranky. You won't like me when I'm cranky :) Thursday will be the next day I'll be functional.

Love you all queerly!!

1 comment:

  1. "In other news I'm dating a young man. He's unlike anyone else I've ever dated. First of all he's not white. Secondly he's not older than me. In fact he's four years younger than I ! This doesn't need stating but I'll say it anyway. He's not my boyfriend. There's not potential for a relationship. He's really fun, young and attractive. Life hasn't bitch slapped him yet so he's still sweet and ambitious. Poor fool :)"

    This doesn't make sense to me. I call bullshit -- you love him, admit it!

    ReplyDelete