Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Waking after midnight

It's past midnight on Wednesday morning. Work starts in less than four hours. Why in the world am I awake? My body hates me. To pass the time I called my beau who's on his way over to entertain me. Yeah that's what I call it.

Work lately has been overwhelming at very best. If you had walked into my office last week you would've found a sobbing shaking Carmel. These days there aren't many things that get under my skin but feeling totally incapable/inadequate is more than I can handle. This week I swallowed my pride marched into the boss's office and asked for help.  Hopefully things start to ease up a bit.

The trip to Big Bear was fantastic. The weather alone made the trip out of Las Vegas worthwhile. Here's a few pictures of my lovely family. Oh and checkout the other worldly sunset taken on the way back to Lost Wages.

Yesterday being Labor day all you folks with good jobs got an extra day off. Although I worked the day brought an added bonus for me, family dinner! It's a rarity that we all get together since the opening of the resturant which is going splendidly. To say that my family is amazing is an understatement. The are fucking amazing!

We were all together. I brought new beau along. He got to see us all on action for the first time. I could do entire post about the shenanigans alone. New beau was warmly accepted to both of our surprise. Actually they said he's their favorite so far! Sorry Grrouchie, you're still my favorite :)

It's now nearing 1am. I'll try to salvage some of this night with more sleep.

Love you all queerly!











6 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time!

    Pride comith before a fall. For confident people, asking for assistance is sometimes difficult. Don't ever be afraid to humbly ask for help when you need it.

    I was really wanting to ride that zipline this week. Drats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lightning! The zipline would've been a great time. There's always December.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mojo. Thanks for reading. I'm happy to be blogging again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Water and Tree's
    I almost miss those things.

    Also, there will only ever be one Steve to Don Juan :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juan actually got his name right! Freddy called him Steve 2. Ma named him Chente.

      Delete