Monday, March 26, 2012

Life lessons from Sodom and Gomorrah

I'm considering expanding on the events of this last Saturday. Here are the life lessons I learned this weekend:

The last thing I remember.


Fun photo on my phone.
Photograph from my blackout period.
  1. Don't ever leave your drink unattended.
  2. Don't take drinks from strangers no matter how cute they are.
  3. When you have a headache don't take what you think is ibuprofen without first confirming it.
  4. Don't let three random dudes, gay or not freak dance on you. 
  5. If it feels like someone just bit your tit, someone probably bit your tit.
  6. If you have been dancing for 2 hours nonstop drink water.
  7.  Be suspicious of this new found stamina 
  8. If you feel totally amazing and drunk but stopped drinking hours ago. There are two possible explanations: A. You are high on life  B. Someone put Ecstasy in your drink.
  9. Be more careful. 
  10. I'm lucky have not been murdered.




He had hot shoes. 

10 comments:

  1. I've known you for perhaps five weeks and still I would like to take the guy that did this, rip his heart out of his chest, and eat it like an apple in front of his rapidly dimming eyes.

    I can't believe that in this day and age there are still people who do this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my fault. I can't blame anyone for my carelessness.
      Had this happened at any other time in my life, I probably wouldn't have minded. Thing is I'm not a fucking retard anymore.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. An emotion from you, intriguing. What exactly makes you so sad, Serge?

      Delete
  3. Earlier this night I lost my phone and was really upset. After I finally found it I was really shaken up.
    The group of people I was with, friends of a friend, I asked one of them to help me get ibuprofen or tylenol.
    I know in the end its my fault for not being smarter. I take full responsibility for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself Carmel! Jesus!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quoting Josie!

      I have lead a very reckless life. This no longer thrills me like it used to.

      When I'm drunk, depressed and bored I still tend to be stupid. On the brightside I have survived to tell about it.

      Delete
  5. What is Freddy Mercury like in person? Besides dead I mean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Speaking of Freddy, I have a photo of him on my keychain. He's shirtless, wearing black leather pants , and a black patent leather peaked cap. Whenever I need to hand my keys to anyone that doesn't know me, I get inquisitive looks.

    ReplyDelete