Thursday, March 22, 2012

Shit , shower and shave.


My hot redheaded friend came for a visit tonight. This girl is amazing. She's absolutely a soul mate. We are the same flavor crazy. If she weren't mostly married, I'd  fuck marry her.

Being wild girls, we drowned our day's sorrows in Mexican food. Despite my family hailing from this land the cuisine does not sit well with me. I commented to her, I was looking forward to farting on my dog later (don't judge me it's funny) . To which she replies " Tomorrow I'm going to crop dust students I don't like. Maybe I'll sneak into school and drop a big Mexican deuce on his desk."

I showed her some of the stripper stories. After reading she told me about the time she fucked a stripper in Canada! Yeah! That's the story I want to read. The one thing that I have learned from our 5 year long friendship is that teachers are the craziest, nastiest, most perverted fucks. Think I missed my calling.

I will be wearing these babies. Pray for my ankles!
We have plans of going to the club together. My level of excitement cannot be expressed in words! We are both nuts, prefer being naked and our favorite thing in the world is not being wholesome. She's called me  "lush" many times. I don't speak East Coast but she's assured me it's along the lines of stupid drunk. Which I will be for the next 3 days because... During our visit I received a text inviting me to a birthday party tonight at LAX inside the Luxor. I should be responsible by going to bed soon, in order to be well rested for work tomorrow. Instead I will be going shit, shower and shave (Dad's checklist) and make my way to LAX for some lushy fun. Around 2 am I will drive home, mostly sober, change out of my slut suit, then head to work at 4am.

6 comments:

  1. at one point you were a lush, this is true.
    You have sobered up the last few years though - and based on a convo we just had you were heading to bed and not out to drink the night away :-P

    Also, tell one of my favorite redheads that I said hi and I miss hanging out and drinking with her as well

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have stayed home. 37 pages of price changes, two yellow boxes of SOS, and some ads to put up !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No rough electrical? bah - those will drop after lunch :)

      Delete
    2. I have more than 300 after the zero onhands.

      Delete
  3. One last thing, they're mostly in rough plumbing and tools. I loathe rought plumbing and tools makes me want to spit!

    ReplyDelete