Tuesday, March 27, 2012

My flavor of crazy


Today instead of doing the work I was being paid to do,I was flirting with my boss and reading all about  Waffles. He had a link to an interesting personality analyzes on his post. Got me thinking about my flavor of crazy.

Here it is,me!  It's pretty accurate. I have come to the following conclusions about myself.

It's exhausting being me. If I'm not doing something with someone I'm usually not happy. Don't think I have a problem with being alone or anything. I just prefer to spend my free time with my others.

I'm too rigid. I see things in black and white. It has caused me a considerable amount of strife. I just really don't understand why people do not do the right thing. If I perceive you to be wrong or to have wronged me you may as well be dead. I usually make it my mission to either make you miserable or act as if you do not exist. Working on this.

I don't use my very capable head, often enough. No explanation needed here. My goal this year is to use my noodle before reacting to things.

There's a possibility I could spend more time writing about this crap, but I'm hungry so we will end this here.

5 comments:

  1. You are a youngin' with age and experience the black and white will blur I think. You seem to have a good head on your shoulders anyways.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only point I'm going to argue is that you do have a problem with being alone - maybe not "being alone" in the sense of why am I not seeing anyone but "being alone" in the sense that you think too much and when all is quiet and no one is around to bother you and Troy decides to sleep instead of play - You are alone and your brain goes into overdrive.
    You think too much and generally not about positive aspects of life.
    I'm sure we all do this to a degree, but as with everything else you do it to the Nth Degree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I typed and deleted a response to you three times. They all sounded combative. You know how much I love yelling at you :)
    I understand and value your perspective.
    What I am talking about is being alone. Living alone, spending time alone even without Troy (as if) and finally being single. None of this is bad. Some of it enjoyable.
    What I think you are referring to is my lack if control over my thoughts. Admittedly I tend to focus on the negatives but not always. This has nothing to do with being alone. Believe me I will focus on shit that bothers me regardless of my surroundings or company.
    What I truly think you are referring to is my being nuts during our relationship. I felt that I couldn't trust you because of things that you dis and said. Maybe you did deserve it probably didn't. Do I wish I could do it over and not make the same mistakes, sure. Should have , could have, would have , right? As you have told me dozens of times since everything, it doesn't matter.
    My point is I prefer to be socializing on my free time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I accidentally deleted it. I'm working on getting a similar post up. Her talent must be showcased!

    ReplyDelete