Saturday, March 24, 2012

The List- 25 random things about moi

Thanks to Gary for this wonderful idea. It's so much fun to learn about you all. I am excited to read your lists.
I revised #6 because I wanted to include something that I don't get to talk about ever since I don't know any cowboys.

1. When I was a kid I wanted to be an archaeologist and the President of the Untied States.

2. I collect Chuck Taylor shoes.  They have been my everyday shoe since I was 11. Still have the first pair I bought in 2002, they fit, best $100 I have ever spent.

3. I'm the youngest of 9. The tenth died. Two full brothers the rest half brothers and sisters. I am not close to any of them.

4. My Mom died in a car accident. She has been gone longer than I knew her. I still miss her.

5. My Father saved our family from a fire when I was 5.

6. During a visit to the family farm I was petting a young horse. He bit my right tit and made me bleed. I was so mad I punched him in the head then ran away as fast as I could!

7. I listen to NPR, all day. I rarely watch tv.

8. My best friend and I have matching tattoos which reference Aristotle  .

9. I spend as much time as possible naked, my neighbors have all seen me in the buff. I even go outside naked.

10. Last year, I visited the Grand Canyon and cried because it's beauty was overwhelming.

11. When I was 8 a bicycle pedal cut through my knee. I got 22 staples and wore a brace for 3 months. I tell people I got stabbed.

12. I have little patience and a quick temper.

13. My dream career path is to join the Peace Corps. Get the skills to open my open a school for under privileged women. Open an animal rescue. Be really filthy fucking rich.

14. My nieces greet my dog before they greet me. I take this dog almost everywhere. Even inappropriate places.

15. My first pet was a mouse. Since then I've had rats, a cat, dogs, birds, turtles, fish and frogs.

16. I shaved my head when I was 16 to piss off my Dad. People thought I had cancer. Sometimes I got called "Sir".

17.  Every time I hear the Backstreet Boys I sing along.

18. I have had sex at work on multiple occasions, during business hours . It was HOT! Serge you missed out buddy.

19. I remember the moment I fell in love with Serge. We were eating ribs.

20.  I have yet to learn forgiveness.

21. I practiced karate for several years. Waiting for my chance to round house kick someone.

22. I get hit on at least once a week. I catch guys checking me out everyday. I fear the day this stops happening.

23. My nose is the one body feature I dislike. Once Serge licked it and I cried.

24. I would rather be having sex. It's might be kinda sad but it's my favorite thing ever.

25. Pregnancy scares me. Last year we had a miscarriage.

11 comments:

  1. Re: #25, Jesus Carmel be careful! You're too young to have a baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We didn't want kids until I was 30. Seeing as we were engaged and own a house together we were going to do it but It was a total shock since I've been on birth control for years. It was a tubal pregnancy, wouldn't have happened anyway.

      Delete
  2. I was too young to be having a baby too :)

    #21 is your Inner Chuck Norris

    #23 was more a total full on french kiss of the nose - that was no ordinary Lick

    #12 is more true than true

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were too young when Tricia was pregnant. You're now facing 40.

    #21 The truth is I wanted to be a Power Ranger. This is more true than I am comfortable admitting to.

    #23 was traumatic

    #12 I'm really trying to work on that. I'm not proud of it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I have had sex at work on multiple occasions, during business hours"

    Was anyone with you at the time? ;o)

    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ducki, yes, someone was with me :) I am kinda slutty, now thinking about it because I've had sex in a few public places, in daylight

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great list. Being a woman of size with zero interest in the opposite sex, I have hardly ever been hit on or noticed that I was being hit on. I honestly can't imagine dealing with that every week. I guess you learn to deflect it or act on it, with all that practice! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cranky, thanks for reading. I'm no dainty flower either. I'm a big bitch. My fear is just that one day I will lose whatever it is that makes me appealing to people. Part of it is my confidence, that I know. Some of that comes from knowing I'm pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That makes sense. My mother, a handsome woman, used to complain that as she got older, she became invisible when she was out and about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never get hit on but that's because I am a dude? I never notice people checking me out either.. but that could be because I am an oblivious engineer when it comes to women.

    #9 Sounds like a good one! So, you need a pizza delivered when I am in Vegas? :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. I guess what I'm saying is, I've been getting noticed since I was 12. Now that I'm getting older I realize how fleeting my looks are. I'm a little afraid of the day I will no longer turn heads.

    ReplyDelete