Thursday, May 24, 2012

Can't make this shit up

Well maybe you can but this following story is true.

There's a woman at my work who's a total MILF, personally I would never fuck her because I can't stand her attitude let's call her Tiffany. She's one of those delicate princesses who need to be taken care if and catered to. Well a bog fat raspberry to you lady. Anyway.

If by accident eye contact is made we will say hello or in my case I'll have smile and twitch in her direction. We rarely or maybe never socialize.

It just happens that work had a Lu'au with food, games, water balloon fights, prizes it was awesome. We took lunch at the same time to enjoy the festivities. We sat at the same table and chatted it was surprisingly nice. After lunch she wandered into my office to shot the breeze some more. Wanting to stay on the good note we hit earlier I obliged.

She mentioned that she has an appointment to get a cat scan on her abdomen tomorrow because she has a terrible pain. She told me the word her doctor used to descrie it. It was long scary and started with a D. She said something else about constant discomfort, cancer and not being able to enjoy sex. What the what?! Now I'm litsening.

She went on about not being able to enjoy sexy time with her husband because of the pain. She's concerned about his sexual needs! She has no qualms about being sex-less for forever but she is willing to let him have his piece!

She really has thought this open marriage shit through because she says she is going to have to pick the girl and she will have to be there...in the room during the act. According to her, being there as a supervisor there will be less if a likelihood for feelings to arise! Haha, I imagine her sitting in the corner with her sudoku, drinking her chai tea wearing her black glasses tsk tsking if there's to much eye contact or foreplay.

Maybe this was her subtle way of asking me to be his fun dumpster? I've seen this dude, he's hot, no strings attached sex, yes please!

* I forgot to mention, she walked into the office a few minutes later unpromted ran her fingers through my hair while commenting how soft and beautiful it was



4 comments:

  1. You're right....you can't make this shit up.

    Wow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rob what gets me is how forthcoming she was with all this information. We rarely make eye contact let alone speak.

      Delete