Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Monday came on Wednesday


Mondays are crap, mine came on Wednesday. Rough start by being two hours late to work! Instead of pushing snooze I hit dismiss in the alarm!! I walk in the door my boss says, " You must've been having a good dream. Hehe."  "Yeah, I was. About sex, when I was done I killed you." He shut up real quick. I was indeed dreaming of sex and violence. Don't worry folks he likes being sexually harassed.

Maybe he was looking at my tattoo?
They're supposed to be asymmetrical 
In much need of some comfort food, I drove a few miles down the road for a burrito. There I sat reading Water For Elephants, eating minding my business and this guy would not stop starring at me!  I get it, I'm odd looking. I'm a big bitch. I have a funny hair cut, I have very visible very big tattoos but come the fuck on!

When I went to get my drink refilled this guy approaches and starts to hit on me...ugh. "You're pretty." "Are you married?" "Have kids?"  As nicely as I could I rebuffed him but he wouldn't stop. He even followed me to my car trying to talk to me! Big ups to him for his persistence. Got in the car ASAP to avoid unpleasantness.

See last week I found myself with a friend at another Mexican dive in a very seedy part of town. Somewhere driving isn't recommended at night. She picked a table while I grabbed the food. Heading her way, she loudly tells me to watch my step because another patron just SPIT on the floor! Gross.  


In drunk guy universe this was a challenge because a few minutes later he starts hollering " THOSE BITCHES ARE SO LOUD I CAN'T READ MY PAPER IN PEACE! I CAN'T HEAR MYSELF THINK!" My stupidass friend decide engage with said moron! Arguing and name calling back and forth.

The staff got involved. My friend starts taddling on him! He spit on the floor. He yelled at me . He took my toy. Blah blah blah. Thankfully the staff did the right thing by asking them both to stop or leave. All the while I'm just trying to eat my tacos, all I wanted was a taco!

He didn't stop. He got louder, more crude and rude. I finally had it! This day I was wearing some 6" heels making me about 6'2", I'm about 250.  I don't know about you but if I've got a linebacker, with murder on their face coming right at me I get uncomfortable.

I got in his face. I told him the coolest calmest way I possibly could, " I will punch you in the motherfucking bald spot if you don't leave us the fuck alone." Lucky for us both he left shortly after. Poor guy. If my dumbass friend had kept her god damn corn shute shut we all could've had a nice peaceful meal . God damn girls!

Really I'm nice. Pearls=nice and sweet
In hindsight it was dumb but he was a jerk and he was harassing us. Once I did get into a physical altercation with a man, not my fault! I'll tell you about later.

I digress, after lunch my boss calls me into office. She tells me to expect an inordinate amount of work because we need to comply with new regulations from the Department of Weights and Measure. She went to say I'll be provided assistance because I suck and she has no faith in my work or abilities to get us a passing grade in our upcoming audit. Or something like that.

That's my story and I'm sticking to it!


5 comments:

  1. Oh, Congrats on getting rid of your loser HR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Duggle, is my tattooed ugly to?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look good in that pink shirt picture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Waffles. I try to dress respectable so I get get away with a much shit as possible. I was so happy in that picture because I had just taken a big poo :)

      Delete