Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Work work work

Tom-Yum Soup. YUM
Why hello there! Remember me? I'm a busy little beaver. Between two jobs, education, friends, family and fucking I have no time. Boy oh boy I like it!

I'm being gross
Jealous Alan? HAHA
So in the last few weeks I have been to a few good restaurants that I want to tell you about first Bachi Burger. Went there with a special someone. Let's just say I got a prize with my meal in the bathroom :)Okay okay back to the food. What a unique interesting place. Burgers meet Asian flavors equals exciting! I highly recommend the Banh-Mi burger. If you're a fan of the sandwiches this is a must. We also sampled the Crusty Crab, delicious! This place is far far and away from the Strip so if you are interested plan accordingly.

The waitresses
In the recent weeks we also visited Anime Ramen. In a place like Las Vegas you really need to stand out this place does just that. The fare is nothing fancy Asian staples. Rmen, tom-yum, chow mein and the like. All well done but they won't knock your socks off. This place you' come for the atmosphere. The waitresses dress like Anime characters! The decor is right out of the Saturday morning cartoon line up. We tried several dishes. Seafood ramen, seafood tom-yum, a couple different sushi rolls including one that looked like Hello Kitty on purpose, what?! We also had the banana split and honey milk tea. The Split was served on one of those kids plates that's segmented so the food doesn't touch. Making it a true split, ha those cheeky bastards! It was very very fun to eat there. Looking forward to my next meal there. Waffles, baby I can hardly wait to take you there. You will repay me for dinner with sexual favors.

Work, rocks. I dig both my jobs. I love my co-workers. Yet I am actively looking into a government position that pays $1000 more a month. Everyone has a price guess mine is $1000.

School sucks. Taking a sociology course. Ugh, it is boorrringg but necessary. My ultimate goal is to become a counselor.

Cute and tasty 
Most of you, having been to Vegas during summer understands how ungodly hot it gets here (so take off all your clothes). The suffering of the homeless this time a year is unimaginable so I have started carrying bottles of water and power bars in my bar to hand out to those in need. Usually I carry zero cash but at least I offer then some water.

I strongly believe that we can all make a difference in someone's life no matter how small the kindness it matters. Go do something nice. Remember Josie and the kids on the bus? Small thing for her big deal for the kids! You never know who's life you might change.

Here's something stupid, I burned my bra. Not in the feminist statement making way or anything but instead. I dropped my cigarette! God damnit it was $60! One of my favorites to, leopard print...

I attended a Habit for Humanity build event. These people were actually building a house from the ground up! I tried to do my part. Since I had been out until 6am that morning I was doors up on Patron and painkillers (bad back) so I hindered more than helped.

Oh oh one more thing we threw a party for my friend's birthday.We all had mustaches we wore all night. Mine was reminiscent of Groucho Marx. I'd forgotten how much fun hanging out with potheads can be.

26 comments:

  1. Food looks good..Will need some reviews (off the strip). Think you can help me with that? Your schedule seems very busy, but your attitude is positive...keep it up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omgeez I love food and I have great suggestions to!

      Delete
  2. So I have to pay for food AND give sexual favors. Ok. Im in! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would've paid for dinner. Cheap and easy, Waffles, winning combination.

      Delete
  3. Does that mean I get a guided tour? We can either go dutch or you pay..your choice ..joking its all on me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dated a guy a few months ago that introduced me to that phase. I was very disappointed to find it wasn't a sex act. After dating Grrouchie for years I got accustomed to paying for everything :) I'm totally down for playing tour guide!

      Delete
    2. I have a pair of tickets to see the Rat Pack tribute at the Hilton that no one seems to want to watch with me. Hoes kids these days!

      Delete
    3. *damn. Phone autocorrected to *hoes

      Delete
  4. That's funny....hoes had to be saved once before ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a certain person I often refer to as "hoe"

      Delete
  5. Do they answer to it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Are there other things we can add to this guided tour. Sounds as if you are very busy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Becareful what you ask for...I have a list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds promising! Why are you awake?! It's not even 3am here.

      Delete
  8. Not sleepy...What about you?

    ReplyDelete
  9. topic of the day money good or bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither. It's s necessity.

      Delete
    2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qse5YVPUOrI&feature=youtube_gdata_player


      Been waiting a while to plug this artist! Glad you brought money up.

      Delete
  10. I agree necessity, but it seems to determine most peoples next move in life and then others just sit back and wonder why they are in the position they are in

    ReplyDelete
  11. No one should stop us from accomplishing our goals...if they do we have no one to blame but ourselves ...agree

    ReplyDelete
  12. The food looks outstanding. Ah ... the Las Vegas that we visitors never see ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have been missing out staying on the strip to eat. There's so much out here to explore. I have a friend that I go to lunch with weekly. We get in the car start driving and stop when something looks interesting. We have had some wonderful meals this way.

      Delete
  13. What is your favorite

    ReplyDelete