Friday, May 4, 2012

Lost and Found

Found!
My Sister in law found my keys in her car! The main reason I wanted those keys is because of the Freddie Mercury keychain. A now deceased friend from high school gave it to me 12 years ago. I'm beyond thrilled to have it back.


Napkin holder
Recently I asked Duggle about a funny little cookie jar he has in his kitchen. See I'm a fan of the absurd, recently I started a collection of odd knick knacks. I also have a cookie jar shaped like an Oreo with the word "BOB" on it. Some way some how I'm getting Duggle's jar.
Salt pepper shakers

The months following our breakup I lost myself. It's been difficult putting back the pieces but I have started to find my groove. In celebration, your girl here has a date this weekend. He's hot to with dimples!

To those of you with hair, may you have a great hair day and may all our asses' look nice and tight in our pants.


4 comments:

  1. * A friend from middle school, sorry. I haven't even been out of high school ten years yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "may all our asses look nice and tight in our pants"

    Great line! I really chuckled as I read that.

    Those of us who grew up Catholic know that when you lose things you pray to St. Anthony. Amazing saint . Always helps you find your item. : o )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That line is kinda my thing. Don't like "Have a good day." Or "Good Luck." I say " Have a good hair day" or "May our jeans make our assess look hot."

      Delete
  3. Holy Cow, St. Anthony is my new favorite person! I need a guy like that in ny life. Once I lost my $600 cell phone while I was at work. I was going insane, crying and all. Turns out I placed it in the freezer along with ny hotpocket!

    ReplyDelete