Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Going to California, not on a big jet plane

I'm tired. Really really tired. Between work and school I have little desire or energy for anything else. To treat myself to something fabulous for the hard work I'm going to California not once but twice next month.
June 8th at the Echo in LA, JD Mcpherson will be playing what I expect to be a fantastic show. Imagine Elvis, Buddy Holly and Fats Domino all wrapped into one cool dude from Oklahoma. I can hardly wait!
A friend invited me to Six Flags the last week of June. I've never been there or Disneyland, I'll be able to check one off the bucket list.
Before my get up and go leaves me for the night, I'm taking the mutt for his well deserved walk. Poor thing has been neglected lately. On the brightside if ever there was a need to re-home him, I have found two suitable families.
Life rocks :)

2 comments:

  1. I clicked on your link and listened to a bunch of songs by JD McPherson. Shit -- that guy rocks! Reminds me of the Stray Cats a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thrilled you clicked, even more thrilled you enjoyed his music. He's a tremendous musician. If he comes to your neck of the woods check him out. Fun dancing with the wife music.

    ReplyDelete