Monday, June 11, 2012

Crazy Things My Friends Say

In honor of the absurdity that can be or sometimes seeps into my life I am doing a weekly segment on this blog hereby known as "Crazy Things My Friends Say."

This gem came from a long time friend, a gay man. For his privacy I'll call him Andrew.

Last Saturday night Andrew and I had plans to go out for a few hours to catch up. We would meet at his house. When I was near I'd call. He was at a bar and wanted to make sure he was there to meet me.

When I got off the highway I gave him a ring because I was about 7 minutes to his house. Phone rings , no answer. I leave a voicemail. He was indeed home when I arrived. He apologized for not answering, " I was busy." He said. Ok, no harm no foul.

A few hours later we found ourselves at Freezone, one of the local lesbians bars. We were dancing drinking chatting when he starts, "My butt itches. I shaved today and the sweat is just rolling down my crack. When you called we were doing it. "

"Your man loves you to help shave your ass" I replied.

"No we were doing it! I don't know if its the cum or the new lube that's making it itch."....He trailed off.

:o

There you have it folks. Crazy stuff my friends say. The morale of the story, wash your ass after sex it might prevent itching.


6 comments:

  1. Waaaay too much information here. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I aim to please. Unless you're my boyfriend then I am to kill.

      Delete
  3. Speechless...I thought that goes without saying...to remove any doubt...wash your Ass as soon as they pull out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go read my new post. You'll know more about me than you ever wanted.

    ReplyDelete