Thursday, June 7, 2012

Wasting Time

I have 15 minutes to waste before starting work, for the second time today. I want to share one of my favorite things with you.

Green and Black's organic chocolate. It is the second best chocolate I have ever tried. As an expert in these things trust me when I say it is the business! This particular one is the milk chocolate, its rich and complex. It is expensive at $2.99 a bar but what the hell you only get diabetes once.

The best chocolate I have ever tried is Cote d'or from Belgium. It's available online but it is even more expensive than Greens. It's almost $6 a bar. A friend brought it to me when he went on vacation. I took about a hour to savor it because it was that amazing. If someone wants to get me some for my birthday I would not protest.

Smell ya'll later.


No comments:

Post a Comment