Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Stuff

For the last few days I have been punished with headaches. First it started in Monday because of my lack of sleep, stress and depression. Tuesday it continued due to work bullshit, depression and stuff. This morning I awoke feeling as if there were invisible vice grips on my head.

I have a history of migraine headaches usually brought on by stress. The last few years haven't been so bad because life has been mostly awesome. Although the last 12 months have been a roller coaster ride through a tunnel of shit, I have not, thankfully suffered many attacks. I'm guessing this one was caused by lack of sleep due to the two jobs and stress over our house.

Any hooters, I took the day off work to sleep still that didn't help. Late in the morning I went to the quick care clinic. Where the Doc told me to take some over the counter Excedrin migraine. To which I responded, "Simple bitch, I did not just pay you $150 to be told to take some mother fucking tylenol!" Or at least that's what I thought in my head. She did write me a prescription for some of that good kush (dope).

I'm finally beginning to feel better provided there's no moving. Bending down is completely out of the question. Hmm maybe I should invest in a bed pan for next time?

In case you didn't know I work in a warehouse, it is dangerous. A few days ago I was looking for some wire on the giant 20' tall rack, one of the cutting remnants was not properly secured it dropped and almost killed me! Not with the impact from the fall but from the fright. This old heart isn't strong enough for many more of those scares. I almost wish it had hit me, can you say work man's comp? Just not in the face because I'm pretty.

Speaking of getting hit in the face. One of my former coworkers did actually get hit in the face with a falling 80lbs bucket of paint. She had reconstructive surgery and now looks totally different than she did before the accident. Cool huh?

While on the subject of face pounding, I want to start a fight club. A bunch of my guy friends are really considering it. My girlfriends are to lame or maybe just to emotionally stable to even toy with the idea of taking an ass kicking for fun.

I rescued a dog. She needs a new name. She does respond to her slave name, Precious but that's whack. Please send me your suggestions.

Here I will sign off, starting to ramble on like Rob...one more thing movie reviews are upcoming.

* I tried to find a high quality picture and sound video from the early days for the Led Zeppelin but couldn't. I wanted you all to see how hot Robert Plant was, who am I kidding I'd still do him. Sex appeal is timeless.



5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Troy fucked her up again. She's stepped on him while he was under the blanket. It's so freaking funny!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. That's unimaginative, Waffles I expect more from you.

      Delete