Sunday, June 24, 2012

Lightning is a sneaky rat bastard

This guy is a professional interrigation-ist. No, I don't give a hoot or a holler if that's not a word, I just made. English is a living language, ever changing ever evolving. You're not my mama, you can't tell me what words I can or can't say! Phew! Glad we settled that.

There's is something about this guy that breaks down your wall forcing honesty. Also I love to talk and talk and talk. That rat bastard almost made me cry by asking all the tough questions. He got me a bit buzzed to! Unfortunately he did not try to take advantage of me, balls.

All joking aside he was a lovely man. It was heaps and heaps of fun meeting some of you internet weirdos. Good luck out there. Make lots of money and buy me booze!

12 comments:

  1. Looks like I needed to buy you at least one more drink ...

    : o )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two more drinks my shirt would've been off . Three more I'd be crying :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You keep your god damned hands off of her. She's MY fake girlfriend.

    And btw - when a girl has her shirt off and is crying is when I do my best work. I usually say something soothing like "Shh shh shh...make another sound and I'll kill you."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lightning is a rat bastard, but NOT a sneaky rat bastard. Ha, kidding aside, I'm glad you met and liked him. What's not to like?

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Two more drinks my shirt would've been off . Three more I'd be crying :)"

    Oddly enough, wnenever a woman takes off her shirt in my presence, I'm the one who cries.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lightning had me crying during our first interrogation erm I mean conversation. Great to meet you Carmel!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tend to make women cry one way or another. It is usually when I am leaving and they can't bear to see me go ...

    ReplyDelete