Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Playing Lawyer

Tuesdays Troy and I usually spend with my family at the consulting office. See Tuesdays are two for one pizza at this place down the road. If I come down here and complain about being broke and not having eaten they'll order pizza and give me half of it. Genius plan. Works everytime, almost.
Today instead of getting yummy sausage pizza I'm getting put to work! Sister needs help sorting paperwork or filing or some boring combination of both. Then I'm setting Attorney court sessions. Finally I'll be calling customers asking "Where's my money at home slice? Pay up or I'll be raining death punches from above!" But probably not.
Customers love this little dog! They fawn over him. A few have offered to buy him or about stud services. All of which I'm opposed to. Having the opportunity to let the dog run around the office makes me long to be my own boss.
Here's my sister. She's an angel. She makes me happy! Here's my nearly empty Starbucks it makes me sad.



3 comments:

  1. Um yeah, that sucked. I thought my job was boring and tedious. Still didn't even get my pizza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stud that puppy out, why should you be the only one to have fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got him a bitch! Besides he's fixed, he will be making no babies.

      Thank you for that picture! Uber precious.

      Delete