Thursday, June 28, 2012

Internet weirdos.

I want to tell you about my night with Lightning. I do soo badly. Yet I'm not feeling creative at all just worn out.

We did have a delightful dinner. Then I took him to the swingers club. For the first time, there was worry and reluctance on his face. Pure awesome!

Before any rumors start, we DID NOT go inside. Mainly I wanted a photo to make him look cooler than he is. Believe me though he's a hip cat.

Speaking of internet weirdos, tomorrow I will meet another. She's a nice lady whom I played Farmville with. Yeah, I said Farmville, what of it?

She's a very talented jewelry maker. This last Christmas I purchased a few pieces for a friend. She loved them and wears them almost daily. Stephanie even sent me a gift AND a nice little card for myself and Grrouchie. What a sweetheart. Check out her store.

Off topic, the highlight of my day was  when my friend asked me to punch him as hard as I could in the stomach.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/BeadCoutureBySteph

7 comments:

  1. "For the first time, there was worry and reluctance on his face."

    Probably very true for several reasons: 1)I still felt like crap; 2)I was carrying more money than I would like when entering a place like that; 3)I was afraid of getting groped by a Waffles look-alike; and 4) I am basically a cheap guy and would have rather died than pay the entry price -- at at least come prepared with an internet-based coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thought u said lightning didnt enter??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tony. We didn't go inside.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey -- is there a link to the restaurant we visited? If not, where and what did we eat? Send info to smilingbrownbear@netscape.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had the house special and charbroiled chicken sandwiches and the Tom Yum chicken soup and Thai milk tea. Now I'm hungry.

      Delete