Monday, June 18, 2012

Ants in my pants? I wish.



Today I went to work it was more fun than work should be. I talked a lot of smack, shared my food with friends, flirted with some boys. My job is fantastic.
During lunch there was a tickle on my leg. Turns out there was a spider crawling up it ,inside my pants. I almost fainted.
I excused myself to the bathroom where I got totally naked to check for anymore unwanted hitch hikers. We are talking buck naked. Shoes socks and all. It was a California sun spider. I will never be the same.
On the brightside, Troy got a puppycinno. Starbucks speak for, cup of whipped cream for your cute-ass dog.
My life is pretty cool.
I included a photo of the squished spider, as a warning to other spiders.

7 comments:

  1. Lord knows what else might have crawlwed out in the bathroom ...

    : o P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One thing is for sure I nearly crawled out of my skin.

      Delete
  2. Apparently you did not read the part of the link that said "DO NOT KILL THEM". 100 years bad luck in Chinese folklore.

    Also is whip-cream good for a mutt? I guess it must be... lol. Very cute at least.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hellooo Nurse! It was in my pants! Waffles, I'm lucky I didn't die also. I haven't slept since Sunday because I was so freaked out.

      Whipped cream is undoubtedly bad for the Troy. He had gas all night.

      Delete
  3. "My job is fantastic." Oh, what I would give to be able to say that.

    Spiders don't freak me out as much as birds, but that certainly would have sent me squirming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda! I'm lucky to have a job. Blessed to have one I enjoy.

      I have turned into some sort of freak, everytime I feel a tickle or itch I want to cry.

      Delete