Sunday, June 10, 2012

That's a wrap.

Hello world! What's good? This needs to be quick because I have lots of things to do today.

Dog number two is very smart. I came home yesterday to find her using the dog door. My theory is she observed Troy doing it and followed. There aren't words to describe how great it is not to randomly step on dog poo or pee in the middle if the night. She has also taken to humping! Whatever, get yours girl. By the way, where are my dog name suggestions ? You folks are breaking my heart.

Friday and Saturday night. I decided fun needed to be had. I've been working between 50-60 hours a week. Sometimes with no day off sometimes one day off. Friday night through the miracle of money I ended up at the Electric Daisy Carnival.

This is basically a big ass rave or electronic dance music festival. It's three nights of deep hypnotic base, lights, dancing, neon colors. There were even fireworks! It's an experience.

Last night I was going to attempt to get a ticket for EDC but that was scratched. Instead we ended up at a few different clubs, gay clubs that is. Good thing I didn't spend the $100 for the ticket because the event was cancelled due to weather issues. At the lesbian bar, I came to the realization there aren't any muff divers in my life. This makes me :(

Later tonight Grrouchie and I will be going to watch Snow White and the Huntsmen. Starring the actress from Twilight. Surely she will be dead behind the eyes but at least the visuals will be entertaining enough.

A co-worker's son a one of the Vice President of Palms Place. A few months ago she put in a good word for me, getting me an interview. I was offered a well paying position but I couldn't take it because of schedule conflicts with the main job. I'm going to apply for a few other positions and see what happens. She said she will talk to him again.

Life is looking pretty good these days especially with this house situation coming to a resolution. I have no doubt that he will qualify for the mortgage on his own. Then we can have some closure to this mostly sad painful chapter in our lives.

I must say how grateful I am for having had Grrouchie in my life. He's helped me change for better. A small part of me will be ever mournful for the loss of our relationship but an even bigger part is happy we are both in better places. I'll probably always love him, being my first love and all.

That last paragraph made me a bit sad. Being pretty makes me feel better about everything so I'm including photos my friend took last night where you can see way to much boob. Funny thing is last night I was wearing more clothes than I usually do and by far more clothes than most of the other patrons at Pirahna. How's that for run-on sentences!





20 comments:

  1. I suppose that Waffles has already taken matters into his own hands by now ...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm an excellent diver

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics.

    Yes, I said "PICS".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Electric Daisy Carnival was awesome ;)

      Delete
  4. You know what it was.. it's like an optical illusion.. since the bra is multi-colored and one color is close to skin color.. it seemed like the bra was black and the nipple it did slip! See! Ok perhaps it is just my eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No I'm male and I want to know more about u

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must tell me your name. Even if it's not your Christian name. I need something to call you. Or I'll name you myself.

      Delete
    2. http://bebopcarmel.blogspot.com/2012/03/thanks-to-gary-this-wonderful-idea.html?m=0

      Delete
    3. U name me...older than u...male..white....

      Delete
    4. I can't even name my dog let alone a person.

      Delete
  6. I'm an Aquarius. I dislike children. I like animals. I eat to many hamburgers. I'm fucking awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How's that? Are you going to steal my identity, now? I must warn you I know karate. If you do I'll karate chop you in the bald spot.

      Delete
  7. Smart ..independent and hot comes to mind when I think of you

    ReplyDelete
  8. The truth shall set you free

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The truth is I want to be a best version of me possible and I have far to go.

      Delete