Thursday, June 21, 2012

Crazy Things My Friends Say

The next installment of Crazy Things My Friends Say is more like a typical encounter with my dear friend Ted, who is the same type of lovable as Oscar the Grouch. He's in his mid 50s ex-Navy. I have lovingly nicknamed him, Theo-dorable. Get it? Theodore, adorable? Play on words...oh forget it.

This takes place in the breakroom at work where I am comparing children to dogs. I was commenting on the matter that both creatures feed off of your energy.

Me: Ted, why the fuck are you looking at ME like that for??

Ted: My eyes needed somewhere to rest. That is just where they landed.

Me: You mean they were resting on me because I'm so pretty and delightful to look at.

Ted: Actually I was just looking for the biggest horse-ass. Since there's no mirror that's you.

But really guys we really do like each other very very much.

2 comments:

  1. But really guys we really do like each other very very much.

    People who allow themselves to talk like that are obviously fond of each other and comfortable saying stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mojo! I subscribed to your blog, oversight that it hadn't been done sooner. Yes and I have very warm feelings for each other.

    ReplyDelete