Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Blah blah blah

What a busy roller coaster of a day!

As some of you (Josie) may have guessed Grrouchie and I share an employer but no longer work at the same location. One of his friends/co-worker happened to be at my job helping us out with inventory stuff. Forcing us to interact for the first hour of our shift.

 He would not shut the front door about how horrible I am to his friend. You know, I let Grrouchie cum in my hair once, in my book that's a good friend! No kidding he was telling people how I'm the girl that broke his heart , blah blah blah. At one point I was squatted down picking something up he walks by grabs my shoulder and shakes me trying to make me fall! He'd say it was in good fun but it was not cute! Had I not been at work I probably would've punched him in the balls.

By the end of the day he softened up to me because let's face it, I'm charming. Before he left I pulled him aside, we leveled. I told him,  I want you to hate me because of me. Not because of something that you only have second hand knowledge of. Glad to say we ended on a good note. There is a lot to be said about both Grrouchie and his friend. I love that he inspires such loyalty in his friend. I respect his friend for standing up for him. Good guys .

The main computer program I at work acted wonky all day. I spent 45 minutes on the phone with Michael from IT trying to fix it. Most anyone else would have hated it but I LOVE calling them. See, having lived in Las Vegas my entire life the "real" world is largely a mystery to me. It's really fascinating to interact with people from other parts of the world. Calling IT you talk to people from North Carolina and Georgia. It's sooo cute to here them say my name with those accents. Michael will be in town for the WSOP :) I love my job, getting me laid since 2007.

Had a second interview today that went great. Offered a job. The boss said that she knew she wanted to hire me from the start. She said they all (managers) liked me. That really boosts my confidence. Waiting until Friday to decide because have an interview then for a position that makes me happy in the wallet. Now how to break it to the dog there'll be next to no play time?

Speaking of dogs, drove by Walmart on my way home, saw a couple of homeless people with their dog.
Nothing pulls at my heart strings more than animals in need. So I gave them all the raw hides, dental sticks, milk bones and dog food in my car.
Which is a lot since my dog goes everywhere with me.

The house next door was recently purchased, tonight they got to see me in the kitchen naked drinking chocolate milk. Hey, don't judge me its hot now :)

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on the job offer! GL!

    You're very nice to give away all your doggie supplies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josie where did your comment go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I call Tech Support I get to talk to guys from Bangalore and New Delhi....but they are still named Michael and Tim.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA, I actually got that! I hardly ever watch tv, so I'm surprised

      Delete
    2. Duggle that happens to me when I call the bank!

      Delete
  4. Hmmm I don't know where it went! I've been having a hard time commenting here for some reason.

    I think my comment was to congratulate you on the job offer and to REALLY congratulate you for doing such a nice thing for the dog....and the dog's human. Far too many people are too apathetic to do anything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Received the email notification but when I opened the blog it was gone.

    Thanks, I really appreciate it. Homelessness is hard enough but here with the weather it's brutal.
    A few miles down he road, I saw a homeless family :( It broke my heart to see the kids carrying their clothes and sleeping bags in the heat :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. That happened to me on a comment a couple of weeks ago. I was pissed too because I don't get a lot of comments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratz to your neighbors too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you know BS just made a change, you might still find the comment in the "moderate comments" section of your dashboard...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha -- ten bucks sez you have Waffles looking long and hard at a carton of chocolate milk ... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'll never look at a glass of chocolate milk the same way again.

    Congrats on the job offer.

    ReplyDelete