Sunday, April 29, 2012

Good news , bad news

I love this Blogger app for my phone! It's like typing a super long text message to an awesome friend who just shuts up and litsens to me bitch and moan!!

My computer is dying a slow horrible death. It has alerted me that there's an " imminent disk failure". Grrouchie has graciously agreed to help me back up my information before my HP takes the permanent vacation in the sky.

One thing I am capable of doing on my own is transferring my music to the cloud. It was very interesting to go through my library ,seeing how my tastes have changed through the years. Somehow I have turned into a square middle aged white person. Currently I'm litsening to Michael Buble and Celine Dion. Don't judge me.

Here's a short list of some of my collection:

Backstreet Boys
Nsync
The Cranberries
Nirvana
Tool
Metallica
Korn
Mana
The Sounds
Jack off Jill
La Roux
Ella Fitzgerald
Ray Charles
Black Sabbath
Willie Nelson
Elvis
The Ramones
Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings
The Bamboos
El Tri
Molotov

Gosh I'm kinda schizophrenic when it comes to music :/

Good news is, I have time to save my shit. Bad news I have to buy a new 'puter. Who wants to buy me one? I pay in sexual favors!

Depending on your perspective, my Father is no longer in a coma, that's good news.Bad news, right side of his body is paralyzed and he cannot speak. More good news, when he kicks the bucket my two brothers and moi will get $500k in life insurance.

My Father is a real fucking rat bastard. This I don't say lightly. This will be the one decent thing he's done for us.

To end on some good news, ribs ,it's what for dinner!

*Update* 4-30-12
Bad news I found a big ass spider in my shower tonight. I'll have to spray for insects tomorrow :/

Good news, I found it before the dog. Who would probably have tried to eat it then gotten bitten and probably died since he's a tiny 3lbs.


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. We had 5 baby back racks and 5 lbs of country style ribs. We had two styles of potatoes, green beans and coleslae, I made strawberry shortcake. I love my family.

      Delete
  2. get an account on dropbox and use that to back up non music files to the "could" as well.

    This way you'll have your crap in multiple areas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I imagine that Waffles is already shopping for your new 'puter. : o )

    ReplyDelete