Thursday, April 26, 2012

What did you want to grow up to be?

Two nights ago I was hanging with my sister in law and big brother. Big Bro was telling us about his new gig as a welfare case worker. Just so you know he says it's cake. He gave me a run through all the programs they have to give assistance to the poor, man oh man the state is throwing money at them!

Sister & Me. She doesn't always look like that
We started discussing our childhood dreams,I wanted to be President of the United States and a CIA spy. Once when I was a younger lass I let someone do a line of coke off my tits, so there goes that dream! They have ways of finding out the worst things about you before the hiring. With this blog I just make it easy for them.  

Here's what I mean, one of my brothers (half ) was being considered for a position with the state police. He passed all exams, physicals. Then came the background checks. Then the interview with the shrink and lie detector tests. He failed. This is weird and sick, he was asked if he or anyone he knew had ever had sex with an animal according to him he once watched his uncle fuck a goat. I'm sure my uncles would only fuck horses.

Any hooters, Sister wanted to he a professional dancer / journalist. Not that kind pervs, like a backup dancer. She did make a go of it for a while won beauty contests to! I love that woman, she's beautiful and kind. I wish I had married her. Brother wanted to be a firefighter and dentist!

What did you all dream of growing up to be?

11 comments:

  1. She would make a great dancer, yes that kind - maybe form a new kind - drunk karaoke stripping or something :-P

    Joking of course,


    When this question came up in class I only ever answered it seriously once - the rest of the time I gave one of two answers.

    Serious: Accountant (5th grade - Fuck those others who all said stupid shit like Baseball Star or Rock Star or whatever).

    Every other time: A Firetruck or "In the obituaries"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude.seriously that's my sister watch your mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that all you ever wanted? What happened, you got the degree? Now what is your dream when you grow up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dreams and aspirations are for others.
      I'm happy paying my bills and enjoying life.

      Delete
    2. Changing the subject yay you!! It was nice seeing you :)

      Delete
  4. I don't remember having any specific ideas when I was young. As a young adult, however, I thought it would be great to be a professional wrestling manager. Just think -- the world would always be black or white, you'd get to wear outrageous clothes and and talk all kinds of shit in front of crowds, and you'd get paid for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What would be your wrestling name?! That is so awesome!

      Delete
  5. Carmel, I love your writing! You have a delightfully demented voice.

    When I was a kid, I wanted to be a writer--like Louisa May Alcott. I also wanted to be a tomboy like she was, except back then I didn't realize that "tomboy" was the code word for "lesbian"; it's just that lesbians weren't invented yet. Anyway, for my 10th birthday I asked for a football. And nail polish. Needless to say, I was too girly-girl to be a tomboy. I got pissed when I broke a nail trying to catch the damn football.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that Linda. I'm going to have to look her up. I have always been a tomboy. Now I just happen to like diamonds and things along with guns, dirt, violence.

      Delete
    2. Linda you should click on the History Chicks link on the right of my page. Girl power!!

      Delete