Monday, April 23, 2012

Just bitching 4-23

My blood vessel burst during donation :(
A man is a man. No matter their creed, color or sexual orientation. They are simply different than us  women. I will no longer bother trying to understand them. They just don't understand girls. People smarter than me have been saying this crap for a long time I never litsenend.

Here's what I'm talking about. Today one of my oldest dearest friends pissed me the fuck off! We were texting about his desire to join the National Guard. He's giving me all the reasons for it, then I text " That would be good for you. It's a great idea."

This turd tamper replies,"I know." For those of you not fluent in girl, that shit is rude. The proper response would've been , " Thanks." Or even," I know!" The exclamation mark is crucial, it implies excitement.Or "I know, right!" I told him, " I was trying to be supportive. You can be mean sometimes. If you don't want my opinion then keep it to yourself"

Maybe I was over reacting but we have a history of this sort of shit. For instance some months back I mentioned something about Grrouchie and he says," Ugh Carmel, I don't care get over it." Seriously?! Even on a bad day I'd never say something like that to a friend. 

Most recently last Friday I asked him if he wanted to hangout. Told him that I'd be busy until such and such time because I was going to be donating blood. To which he replies, "Well I'm not going to do that because my blood is scared." WTF?? My response," I wasn't asking you to come. I donate blood because it's something simple that I can do that could possibly save someone's life." What a fucking duche bag!

By the way who wants to go see the Rat Pack tribute show with my at the Las Vegas Hilton? United Blood Services gave me a pair of tickets. I have been donating since I was 18, 2 gallons by my count. When I hit 5 gallons the will hang a plaque with my name on it on their wall!

Moving on. I have noticed that when my female co-workers want to drop a deuce at work they go to the stall furthest from the enterance. Why is that? Are they trying to be polite by not polluting the first air we breath in there? Are they hoping that they can finish quickly before the scent wafts to the entrance and folks discover that GASP girls poo to?! I know a lot of people are embarrassed by their bathroom business. Not I! It's impossible to be shy or private when I grew up in a household with 4 people , 1 bathroom and a Father with colon cancer who needed the bathroom immediately or else. I guess my question is not what's up with these women but what's wrong with me that I don't give two shits!! Bahaha , I'm punny!

2 comments:

  1. A lot of people use the furthest stall at work because, at mine in the guys bathroom - that is the handicrap stall and it's larger and gives you more room to just be free - plus handrails right?

    Myself, I go to the family room so that I can stretch out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the first stall. Usually the cleanest.

    ReplyDelete