Sunday, April 29, 2012

Stupid is as stupid does.

I'm using the Blogger app on my phone to write this. Sorry if it looks a hot mess.

Tonight has been fabulous until I lost my keys or locked them inside my car. There are three people with spares but none that can help.

First is ol' Grrrrrouchie. His car died today so he can't come :(  Funny thing about that, Monday night he was going to come over and help me with some computer stuff then I was going to repay him with some hot hot sex. Here's my thought process when I heard about his car
1. Dang that sucks. It's going to be expensive
2.  Wonder if he's still coming over on Monday?
3. Wonder if he needs a ride
4. Wonder when we can reschedule?

I'm a selfish bitch :( Friend if you need a ride on Monday let me know. My heart goes out to you, if anyone understands car struggles it's me.

Person number 2, is one of my older brothers we had a falling out sometime ago. We are no longer on speaking terms. Fuck!!!

Person number 3, is one of the stupidest things I've done. Ever since the time I cried after sex things just haven't been the same :p So I won't be calling him either.

So I'm going to sit here watch Indiana Jones drinking my wine with some awesome dogs. Tackle this crap tomorrow.
Here's a cute ass picture of my dog because that little racist fucker makes me happy. Yes, he's racist he only barks at Asian and Black men...maybe he hates men to?

5 comments:

  1. Can't you get the window open using an old clothes hanger? Will the police open the car with a slim jim? Some departments, I hear, will not open doors anymore or make you sign a waiver in case wiring is accidentally damaged.

    You should be able to get a locksmith service to come over for a reasonable price. Maybe you could barter with them. : o )

    Of course -- these only help if you have locked the keys inside the car ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Finally got ahold of a spare , got car opened. No keys!! I really did lose them :(

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. no, he loves me and licks my face and wants to play

      Delete
    2. Tell them dear, he really dislikes black men!

      Delete